ESI-200 Phone System
The ESI-200 Communications Server from Action CTI is a powerful tool around which you can build your organization’s entire telecommunications strategy — and you don’t have to know it all in advance. This is because the ESI-200 can be a traditional digital business phone system, a fully standards-based IP telephony system, or any mix of the two. The choice is entirely yours, and the mix can easily change when your needs do.
ESI-50 System Features and Benefits
The ESI-50 Communications Server combines multiple first-rate, feature-rich systems into one tightly integrated unit:
- Business phone system
- Voice mail
- Automated attendant with six levels and 100 branches
- Enhanced Caller ID
- Automatic call distribution (ACD)
- Intelligent Call Forwarding™
- Optional Windows®-based VIP management tools
- Optional ESI Presence Management
- Optional ESI Media Management
- Optional ESI Bluetooth® Voice Integration
- Network-based VoIP telephony
- Digital, IP, SIP, or any combination thereof
- T1/PRI support
- Massive voice message storage
- Sophisticated voice mail features
Powerful — but friendly
Despite its long list of features, the ESI-200 Communications Server — thanks to famous ESI ease-of-use — is a phone system you’ll find friendly. It says, “Good morning.” It teaches you how to use and program it. It reminds you to change your personal greeting after a trip. And it stands by, ready to assist you whenever you need help. There are several different models of ESI desktop phones. Each is a compact, attractive addition to any desk, designed to simplify your telecommunications. Here are just two examples:
- The display is large and easy to read; that’s even more true for the backlit display you’ll find on most models.
- The dedicated function keys (so you don’t have to memorize codes) give you more ease of use, even with the ESI-200’s enhanced capabilities.
On the go?
If you’re frequently on the move throughout your workplace, an ESI Cordless Handset II is the easiest way to stay in touch with other system extensions, not to mention your voice mail. The ESI-exclusive Quick Switch feature makes it easy to go from desktop extension to the Cordless Handset II at a moment’s notice; just press a key. Or, if you’re “tied” to your cell phone, ESI Cellular Management — part of ESI Bluetooth Voice Integration — simplifies your communications through the power of fixed/mobile convergence.
Easy to choose; easy to use
The ESI-200 is an easy choice over other business communications systems in its capacity class. Its ease of use and feature-richness reduce staff frustrations, increase productivity, and enhance your corporate image. And the ESI-200’s unique integration provides call-processing efficiency and cost savings that previously were impossible.